Monday, August 23, 2010

Women of Faith

 Do you recognize the person in this last picture??
WOW, Amazing conference!!!  I am so blessed.  Thank you to my husband and In-laws for taking care of Brooke so I could go to a Women of Faith conference in Indianapolis.  It was incredible...so encouraging and uplifting. Lots of tears of sadness and joy, and lots of laughter...so good for the heart!  Good time with one of my best friends, Gretchen and my mom was with us, too!  One of my favorite Artists was there...Steven Curtis Chapman!  Oh, how I LOVE his music!!! And, his wife spoke about their loss, 2 years ago their youngest daughter was in an accident.  She talked about healing and how God has worked in their family.  Absolutely amazing story of the power of prayer and faith!  I had such a great time.  Sure did miss Matt and Brooke, though!

1 comment: