Friday, August 13, 2010

Teddy Bear camp

Miss Jessie was the craft leader.  Brooke had a blast stuffing her teddy bear.  She decorated a shirt for her bear, too! Bubbles with Grandma! Bible teaching by Aunt Amy!Yummy s'mores -Campfire was fun! Making a luminary...she loved pounding with a hammer!Riding the train - what a blast! Miss Angie had cool instruments - Brooke really liked the bells! This was our first time at Teddy Bear camp.  My  friend Amy  was the Dean and I came to help her as much as I could.  My mom came with us, so she could help me with Brooke.  We had a good time.  Brooke liked the craft time...she made a teddy bear and a luminary.  I led the Science Experiments with the kids, it was fun!  Alexa (Amy's daughter) played with Brooke a lot, they were little buddies!  Brooke and Alexa enjoyed reading books together, watching a movie on the bunk bed, and playing in the water together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment