Saturday, September 4, 2010

Almost time for Preschool

Doesn't it look like she is shouting to the world..."Look out, here I come!" 
This is the school Brooke will be attending.  We are very excited to see her GROW this school year.  We feel this is exactly what she needs right now.  We were very impressed with the video they showed us at Parent Night.  I can't believe all the things I have done for her out of habit, that I should be letting her do on her own.  I am so thankful for preschool caregivers who know what is best for 2 and 3 year olds.  I sure have had moments where I felt like a failure as a mom, but I know that I can look forward and HOPE she will grow in her independency, and mature socially.  We are looking forward to picking her up after school and her telling us all the exciting things she did all day!  We know she is going to LOVE school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment